1. Definition of terms
- “The company” hereafter refers to Chequered Ink Ltd.
- “The website” hereafter refers to trulymadlydeeply.com
- “Content” refers to articles, videos, graphics and other digital documents displayed here for reading or viewing purposes.
- “Services” refers to functions of the website whose purpose is to enhance user experience and interaction with the content, such as comment threads.
2. Eligibility, the agreement and termination
- The agreement is between yourself and the company.
- Using any of the company’s services implies that you have read and understood this agreement.
- The terms are not all encompassing and the company reserves the right to cancel the agreement with individuals on a case-by-case basis.
- You are NOT eligible to agree to these terms if current international or local laws prevent you from agreeing to these terms or using the products provided by the company. It is your responsibility to check these laws.
- These terms are subject to change. You will be subject to such changes whenever you make use of services after the change.
- You agree to conduct yourself in a respectful manner when using the services.
- You agree to refrain from posting material of an offensive, racist, hateful, illegal or pornographic nature on the website.
- You agree to refrain from posting material on the website, for which you do not hold the necessary intellectual property rights, without permission from the owner.
- You agree to use the services only for their intended purposes, and not to put unnecessary strain on them.
- The company accepts no responsibility for damage caused by improper use of our services. It is your responsibility to ensure that the products match the system requirements of any devices on which you view them.
- The company accepts no responsibility for improper use of the website by individuals, or use that is against the terms of the agreement.
- The company accepts no ownership of third party content or user generated content.
6. Third Parties and Licensed Materials
- The company claims no ownership of third party content displayed here such as branding used in gaming reviews, footage captured from video games and the like.
- The third parties described here have no official affiliation with the company unless stated otherwise.